Himlung Himal Expedition, Camping 41 Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SNFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule 840m/6-7hours by Tourist Bus, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat 1300m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Koto 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Trek from Koto to Meta 3560m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek from Meta to Kyang 3840m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek from Kyang to Phu Gaon 3900m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Exploration Day in Phu Village, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Phu Gaon to Himlung Himal Base Camp 4920m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12-22: Preparation for Climbing, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 23-30: Climbing Period, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 31: Trek from Base Camp to Phu Gaon 3900m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 32: Trek from Phu Gaon to Naar Gaon 4110m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 33: Trek from Naar Gaon to Kang-La Phedi 4425m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 34: Trek from Kang-La Phedi to Pisang 2675m/6-7hours via Kang-La Pass 5325m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 35: Trek from Pisang to Chame 2670m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 36: Trek from Chame to Dharapani 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 37: Trek from Dharapani to Jagat 1300m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 38: Trek from Jagat to Bhulbhule 840m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 39: Drive from Bhulbhule to Kathmandu by tourist bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 40: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu.
Day 41: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodations with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Naar-Phu Valley Restricted Permit.
* Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Horse renting and extra porter used during the trek.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Nepal Family Trekking & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
Grade: (Very Strenuous) [ Explain ]
|Start date||End date||Availability||Book it!|
|Trip is available||>> Book now|
|Easy trekking by Himalayan standards is generally up to 2000m. There are plenty of ups and downs on well-maintained trails. This type of trip is best suited for those who lead a reasonably active life. The trek takes about 3 to 7 days, walking about 4 to 5 hours a day.|
|This involves longer treks (five to ten days) on maintained trails. This type of trek includes day excursions to higher elevations, for which it's advisable to have some previous hill- walking experience. On these treks, we generally achieve an altitude between 900m to 3000m.|
(Moderate to strenuous)
|A reasonably demanding trek at an altitude up to 4000m with side trips to higher elevations. The trails are sometimes uncharted and away from inhabited areas.|
|These treks must be fully supported. We climb to altitudes between 3500 and 5000m. & there are overnight stays at altitudes above 4000m. For this trek, trekkers should be fit & enthusiastic hill walkers prepared to tackle difficult terrain in remote areas.|
|This trek is best described as Alpine, and suitable is suitable for those in excellent health, capable of carrying a backpack, when required. The trek covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitudes of up to 6500m. You will need to axes and crampons. No strenuous trek should be undertaken without medical clearance.|
|Basic||Ideal for backpackers, students, travellers, very basic accomodation 1 * or none*, group travel in bus.|
|Standard||Nice ** to*** star hotel ideal for the normal traveller family, couples, hotels are clean and monitored by our company, breakfast usually included. Travels are in van or 4 seater jeep.|
|Superior||**** to ***** star Hotels with all possible international comfort, where available SAT TV. SPA etc. brekfast included for the traveller who wants to be spoiled , travelling in privat car, Jeep.|
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.