Kusum Kangru Peak Climbing, Camping 26 Days
Day 1; Arrival in Kathmandu meet SNFT staff and transfer to Hotel , welcome drink. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2; Rest days at Kathmandu and sightseeing tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3; From Kathmandu to Lukla by flight. Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 4; Trek from Lukla to Chutanga, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 5; Trek from Chutanga to Yak Kharka, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 6; Rest day at Yak Kharka, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 7; Trek from Yak Kharka to Tashing Ongma (4943m), Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 8; Trek from Tashing Ongma to Orshela (4304m), Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 9; Trek from Orshela to Gondishung, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 10; Trek from Gondishung to Lungsamba (4063m), Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 11; Trek from Lungsamba to Camp I, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 12; Trek from Camp I to Camp II, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 13; Trek from Camp II to camp III, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 14; Trek from Camp III to Kusum Kangru Base Camp, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 15; Rest day and acclimatization for Kusum Kangru Climbing, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 16; Trek from Kusum Kanrgu Base Camp to Kusum Kangru High camp, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 17; Summit to Kusum Kangru climbing and back to High Camp, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 18; Reserve Day for Climbing due to bad weather, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 19; Trek from High Camp to camp III, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 20; Trek from Camp III to Gondishung, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 21; Trek from Gondishung to Tashing Ongma, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 22; Trek from Tashing Ongma to Chutanga, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 23; Trek from Chutanga to Lukla, Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 24; From Lukla to Kathmandu by flight and transfer to Hotel.
Day 25; Rest day at Kathmandu and farewll dinner with SNFT staff
Day 26; SNFT transport to airport departure for your destination
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary and all entry fees.
* Domestic Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* 21 nights accommodation in tents during the trek.
* All equipments for the trek (Tents and Kitchen Utensils).
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, 1 sherpa, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* Everest conservation permit, peak and all necessary permits.
* Peak permits and garbage deposit.
* Climbing Guide equipment and his insurance, salary.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All Goverment Tax.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 100$ for 3 months with multiple entry. 15 days 25$ with multiple entry. 1 month 40$ with multiple entry. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Personal trekking equipments like, sleeping bags, jackets and so on.
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, personal snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B:The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your tastes. For more information please mails us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note; In case of emergency during the trip, helicopter will be arranged by SWISS NEPAL FAMILY TREKKING & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charge must be paid by the client themselves.
Grade: (Very Strenuous) [ Explain ]
|Start date||End date||Availability||Book it!|
|Trip is available||>> Book now|
|Easy trekking by Himalayan standards is generally up to 2000m. There are plenty of ups and downs on well-maintained trails. This type of trip is best suited for those who lead a reasonably active life. The trek takes about 3 to 7 days, walking about 4 to 5 hours a day.|
|This involves longer treks (five to ten days) on maintained trails. This type of trek includes day excursions to higher elevations, for which it's advisable to have some previous hill- walking experience. On these treks, we generally achieve an altitude between 900m to 3000m.|
(Moderate to strenuous)
|A reasonably demanding trek at an altitude up to 4000m with side trips to higher elevations. The trails are sometimes uncharted and away from inhabited areas.|
|These treks must be fully supported. We climb to altitudes between 3500 and 5000m. & there are overnight stays at altitudes above 4000m. For this trek, trekkers should be fit & enthusiastic hill walkers prepared to tackle difficult terrain in remote areas.|
|This trek is best described as Alpine, and suitable is suitable for those in excellent health, capable of carrying a backpack, when required. The trek covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitudes of up to 6500m. You will need to axes and crampons. No strenuous trek should be undertaken without medical clearance.|
|Basic||Ideal for backpackers, students, travellers, very basic accomodation 1 * or none*, group travel in bus.|
|Standard||Nice ** to*** star hotel ideal for the normal traveller family, couples, hotels are clean and monitored by our company, breakfast usually included. Travels are in van or 4 seater jeep.|
|Superior||**** to ***** star Hotels with all possible international comfort, where available SAT TV. SPA etc. brekfast included for the traveller who wants to be spoiled , travelling in privat car, Jeep.|
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.