Lhasa Guge Kingdom, Mt. Kailash and Manasarover Lake Tour, 21 Days Private Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SNFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Tibet Tour, relax.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with our fluent English speak and experience Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
Fly from Kathmandu airport to Gongor airport, drive to Lhasa 3650m and 90km, 02 hours drive. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Sera Monastery, Potala Palace and Jokhang. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Ganden Monastery & Mindrolin Monastery. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse.
Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse 3650m, and 250km, 4/5 hours drive: Visit Palkhor Moanstery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse.
Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse 3900m and 90km, 2/3 hours drive: Visit Tashilunmpo Monastery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Drive from Xigatse to Xegar.
Drive from Xigatse to Xegar 3900m and 244km, 6/7 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk and explore Everest Base Camp.
Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk 5000m: Explore Everest Base Camp 5090m and back to Old Tingri. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Drive from Old Tingri to Saga.
Drive from Old Tingri to Saga 4500m and 240km, 7/8 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 11: Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake.
Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake 4560m and 425km, 9/10 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 12: Drive from Manasarover Lake to Darchen.
Drive from Manasarover to Darchen 4650m and 70km, 2/3 hours via Chiu Gompa. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 13: Trek from Darchen to Dira Puk.
Drive from Darchen to Tarboche and start trek to Dira Puk 4900m, 6/7 hours for Mt Kailash Kora. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 14: Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk.
Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk 4890m, Crossing Dormala Pass 5630m, 7/8 hours. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 15: Trek from Zuthul Puk to Darchen and drive to Guge Kingdom.
Trek down to Near Darchen, drive 50 km, 3/4 hours to Guge Kingdom/Tsaparang 3780m. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 16: Drive back to Manasarover Lake.
Drive back to Mansarover 105km, 4/5 hours via Toling monastery visiting. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 17: Drive from Manasarover Lake to Saga.
Drive from Manasarover to Saga. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 18: Drive from Saga to Nayalam.
Drive from Saga to Nayalam 240km, 6/7 hours via Paikutso Lake. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 19: Drive from Nayalam to Kathmandu.
Drive from Nayalam to Zhangmu Tibet border. After clearance the Chinese and Nepalese immigration formalities drive to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel, 150km, 7/8 hours.
Day 20: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square with our Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 21: Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 Nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* 16 Nights hotel/guest house accommodation on Bed and Breakfast with One Triple Bed Room during
the Tibet Tour.
* Camp Service [We provide lodges in all parts, please note that lodges after Xighatse to Kailash round
and guge are of very basic standard]
* All Sightseeing Trip in Tibet and entry fees.
* All the permits.
* China Visa Fees.
* Airfare Kathmandu to Lhasa in economy class.
* A local English speaking guide for the Kailash Khora.
* Meals (Bed and breakfast) during the Lhasa and other city Tour.
* All transportation in Nepal and Tibet Tour.
* Tibet Travel Permit and all necessary permits.
* All Camping Equipments and Kitchen Utensils.
* 2 porters for carrying luggage during the Kailash Kora.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Guide for sightseeing trip in Kathmandu and his insurance and salary.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Lunch and Dinner during the Tibet Tour.
* Photographic charges in the monasteries.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees and Nepal re-entry Visa.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Extra porters to hire and other vehicle due to natural calamaties.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Note: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Nepal Family Trekking & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
Grade: (Moderate to strenuous) [ Explain ]
|Start date||End date||Availability||Book it!|
|Trip is available||>> Book now|
|Easy trekking by Himalayan standards is generally up to 2000m. There are plenty of ups and downs on well-maintained trails. This type of trip is best suited for those who lead a reasonably active life. The trek takes about 3 to 7 days, walking about 4 to 5 hours a day.|
|This involves longer treks (five to ten days) on maintained trails. This type of trek includes day excursions to higher elevations, for which it's advisable to have some previous hill- walking experience. On these treks, we generally achieve an altitude between 900m to 3000m.|
(Moderate to strenuous)
|A reasonably demanding trek at an altitude up to 4000m with side trips to higher elevations. The trails are sometimes uncharted and away from inhabited areas.|
|These treks must be fully supported. We climb to altitudes between 3500 and 5000m. & there are overnight stays at altitudes above 4000m. For this trek, trekkers should be fit & enthusiastic hill walkers prepared to tackle difficult terrain in remote areas.|
|This trek is best described as Alpine, and suitable is suitable for those in excellent health, capable of carrying a backpack, when required. The trek covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitudes of up to 6500m. You will need to axes and crampons. No strenuous trek should be undertaken without medical clearance.|
|Basic||Ideal for backpackers, students, travellers, very basic accomodation 1 * or none*, group travel in bus.|
|Standard||Nice ** to*** star hotel ideal for the normal traveller family, couples, hotels are clean and monitored by our company, breakfast usually included. Travels are in van or 4 seater jeep.|
|Superior||**** to ***** star Hotels with all possible international comfort, where available SAT TV. SPA etc. brekfast included for the traveller who wants to be spoiled , travelling in privat car, Jeep.|
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.