Environment FriendlyIf you’re wondering which place of the world would offer you a flavor of a most enthralling travel trip, indeed Nepal – is the perfect answer. The awe-inspiring Himalayan panaroma, cultural richness, prominent ethnic groups, unique hospitability all are objects to attract millions of tourists to Nepal. Nepal is still charming, because it is still unspoiled by modernity in many areas - thriving in its natural splendor.
Nepal is blessed with natural and cultural wealth in abundance offering boundless opportunity to observe myriad snowy peaks, diverse topography, numerous flora fauna, endangered species of animals, plants etc.
In the same time, rapid population growth, tourism, deforestation have been threat to environment of Nepal in the recent days. The problem is quite alarming and pressing issue for the future generation as well. Therefore, we are committed towards preserving the nature for its sustainable development. In our way of thinking, conservation of nature doesn’t reflect to disconnecting people from nature and vice – versa; rather, it is an approach to promote the human – nature relationship even stronger. Our team is guided by the fact that we must respect our nature for our own survival & it has been matter of pride for us as Nepal is naturally enriched country. Spreading awareness and having sense of responsibility towards nature, we do our activities. We are very much sophisticated culture definitely reveals our true identity.
We always lay emphasis on the following: -
- Use kerosene for cooking purpose.
- Don't leave any garbage behind you!
- Leave campsite clean.
- Don’t fire on open place.
- Don’t pollute water source.
- Respect local culture.
- Seek permission before entering any temple or house.
- Don’t take photographs without granting permission.
- Dress appropriately while traveling.
- Bring your own reusable shopping bag and say no to plastic bags.
- Bring your own water bottle and say no to plastic water bottles. Refill your bottle with filtered water where possible and avoid buying plastic mineral water bottles.
- Bring your own SteriPEN for purifying your water.(in every good trekking shop)
- Bring back your non-recyclables after trekking in the Himalayas.
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.